Hi, I'm Freya and I love to create edible works of art. I make all of my cakes and cupcakes from scratch with fresh, quality ingredients to ensure that they look and taste fantastic. I hope you enjoy my blog that features some of my favorite projects.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

ROBOT CAKE

I have been hoping to do a robot cake, because I love all things retro, so this was exciting to me. Unfortunately, I couldn't get that crazy Styx song out of my head while working on this cake. This robot cake is hiding a super-moist organic chocolate cake with creamy strawberry frosting under his fondant skin. Not to be confused with those robots without emotions, this robot wishes his buddy Quinn a "happy birthday" and sports the birthday boy's favorite colors of green and orange. Happy birthday little buddy. Domo arigato mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment