Hi, I'm Freya and I love to create edible works of art. I make all of my cakes and cupcakes from scratch with fresh, quality ingredients to ensure that they look and taste fantastic. I hope you enjoy my blog that features some of my favorite projects.

Friday, February 11, 2011

40 & FABULOUS!!!

Ahhh, finally the culmination of a project I've been working on for a while. A friend of a friend is having her 40th birthday party tonight, hence the "sassy cake." This blinged out 2 tier cake is all vanilla bean cake with vanilla bean frosting covered in homemade hot pink marshmallow fondant and black fondant accented with silvery leopard spots and royal icing, topped off with a flashy fondant tiara.
Marble cupcakes complete the 40 theme with black flowers, forties and hot pink leopard print toppers.



1 comment:

  1. This cake was a huge hit for the birthday girl and everyone at the party. It looked great and tasted even better. Thanks for the perfect centerpiece for the party!

    ReplyDelete