Hi, I'm Freya and I love to create edible works of art. I make all of my cakes and cupcakes from scratch with fresh, quality ingredients to ensure that they look and taste fantastic. I hope you enjoy my blog that features some of my favorite projects.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet 16

No, you're not seeing double. A rather resourceful young lady spotted last weekend's cake on my blog and had to have it for herself for her 16th birthday. Happy 16th Birthday Madison!

I just received this email from Madison:

"Okay everybody LOVEDDDD my cake!!! it is the best cake i have ever had! I was bragging about you so much haha. It was delicious. I still have left overs and me and my friends ate some today. Thank you for making it on such short notice, it was great and amazing!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment